
我又上网买东西了. 这次我买的是rechargerble battery, 是通过ebay购买的. 整个package有8粒Sanyo Eneloop (2100mA) rechargerble battery, 还有1 hour Sanyo Super Quick Charger (MQH02), 总共RM160++. 其charger是旧一代的, 新型号是MQH03. 差别是我买的型号只能同时充电2粒AAA rechargerble battery, 而新型号则是支援4粒AAA. 不过充电速度一样的.

由于卖家是韩国人, 其包装都是韩文. Sanyo Eneloop干电池果然名不虚传. 一般的rechargeble battery第一次使用都要充电过才能用, 而Eneloop却能保留75%以上的charge, 一打开就能用. 我最满意的是那个charger, 充电2100mA的Eneloop x 2只需45分钟, 超赞! 我的同事酸我说买rechargeble battery也要survey多多, 还要从外国买回来, 难道bolehland没有吗? 我的答案是: 有, 超贵! Sanyo 2 hours charger (MQR02) + 4AA lowyat.net叫价RM144...
Sanyo Eneloop
After long survey, I decided to purchase Sanyo Eneloop rechargeble battery + charger through eBay.com. I bought it from Korea, thus all the manual and printing is in Korean. Sanyo Eneloop is a new generation of rechargeble battery, which can maintain 75% of charge after 1 year of storage. Compare to normal rechargeble battery, even though it is 2700mA, it will loss the charge drastically after keeping for few days. After unpack, I put it into my Xbox 360 wireless controller and running smoothly without any first charging. For the charger (MQH02), it only took 45 minutes to charge 2 Eneloop batteries (2100mA). I'm quite satisfy with it, good job Sanyo Eneloop!
No comments:
Post a Comment