Toyota LE, 84年车, 只售RM4000 (negotiable). 如有兴趣, 不用联络我了, 因为这已成为历史. 我以RM3500这價钱, 卖给一个在USM读书的YEMEN人.
Good Car for Sell
I 'm looking for buyer for my Toyota LE. Registered in 1984, millage 300k, still maintain tip top condition: Tinted, alloy RIM, Sony CD player, new YOKOHAMA battery, new cushion... If interested, please contact me, thanks.
I successfully sold my car on Saturday. Buyer is a student of USM, come from Republic of YEMEN. Thanks for Robin Foo for accompany me for the negotiation.
7 comments:
咖啡店新开张就吉车成功出售...
喜上加喜
Finally I settle all the car ownership transfer. I miss my AE86... No more drifting...
Saga能飘移吗?
Robin Foo?? Superrrr..
kiong he lu, got $ belanja makan liao lor!!
So your new car is upgraded to Toyota Altis ar? :-)
I still waiting for my Saga... 3 months already!!! Geram lo!!!
wah, ah seng got big house, now got new car, kahwin lagi this year, sure earn big $ liao lar!!
Post a Comment